A thick, warming and slightly spicy soup – perfect for a day when spring doesn’t live up to its reputation. (Which is more or less every day this year in Sweden…) Enjoy!
3 large sweet potatoes
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 large onion
4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp chopped ginger
0,5 tsp chopped red chili
3 tbsp green curry paste
400 ml coconut milk
approx. 500 ml water
1 tbsp miso
2 tsp vegetable stock powder
fresh lime and coriander
• Peel and dice the sweet potatoes.
• Finely chop onion and garlic. Sauté in oil on medium heat in a big pot until soft. Add ginger, chili and curry paste and fry for a minute.
• Add sweet potatoes and coconut milk. Top up with water until the potatoes are covered.
• Stir in vegetable stock powder and miso. Cover with lid and boil until potatoes are soft, approx. 15 minutes.
• Mix until smooth. Add salt to taste, and serve with quarters of lime and generous amounts of coriander.